Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Check It Out: Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

 
Okay, first a sincere apology to any of my readers who doesn't have a Harris Teeter grocery store around the corner.  I'm sorry but I couldn't resist a Check It Out on this.

If you've followed me at all, outside of my recent apple obsession, you know I can't help myself around pumpkin anything.  So FYI, my fellow pumpkin fans, Harris Teeter has put out a limited edition Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream that tastes like the milky froze version of that holiday classic.  Mmm, happiness.

So run to the store, scoop you out a dish, add a little caramel sauce or chopped pecans or a dollop of whipped cream...or by itself is fine too...and you will find I'm not lying when I tell you it's redonkulously delicious. (And I'm not a huge ice cream fan so this is big news!)

p.s. they have a limited edition Peppermint Bark and a limited edition Eggnog too!  Yummy Holidays!



0 comments: