Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays


I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday celebration!  You'll have to forgive me, but I thought I would take advantage of the fact that everyone will be busy today with family and friends and take the rest of day off from kitchen duty to enjoy Christmas.

I was a busy little kitchen mouse this morning since Guinea Pig Dad had put in a request for the becoming-a-tradition Eggs Benedict that I made with some roast potatoes on the side for Christmas breakfast.  I also whipped another batch of Eggnog Bread Pudding for morning dessert so the house smells wonderful and holidayish.

I found some cool vintage cookbooks under the tree this morning that I am dying to peruse so that I can bring you some fun new recipes. I'll be back on Wednesday with new information or goodies to try.

In January I'll be working again on more health-inspired recipes to help in that never-ending battle between belly and post-holiday fluff.  And if there are any recipes you'd like me to try and/or feature, please let me know!  I would love to hear your suggestions or find out what you'd like to see posted.  Just send me a message at theculinarycreative@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to help out.

So, will be back Wednesday, but until then I hope you all have a fabulous food-filled holiday celebration!

K2 

0 comments: