Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Check It Out: Pillsbury Gingerbread Dough


Okay, you know I'm a cookies-from-scratch kind of gal, but at our Annual GNO Holiday Bake, my little friend Emerson rolled out and baked up some super yummy gingerbread cookies.  Super yummy because they tasted just like Brown Sugar Cinnamon PopTarts!  So if you are as big a fan of BSCPTs as I am you are going to love this.

When I asked her mom if I could have the recipe to share with you guys, I was floored to find out that it was a pre-made refrigerated dough.  Well done Pillsbury!  So I thought if you are feeling pressed this holiday season, but still want to get your bake on, save yourself some time and effort and pick up a roll of Pillsbury's Gingerbread Dough, grab your favorite holiday cookie cutters and go to town.  You can decorate them or eat them plain, either way, scrumptious.

Just a heads up, though, it's not easy to find.  I went to three grocery stores before I found rolls at my local Harris Teeter.  You might want to call ahead before questing for this time-saver.

FYI -- one roll makes 3-1/2 dozen ninjabread men. :)  HIIII-YUM! 

0 comments: