Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stuff You Wanna Know

 
For part of his Father's Day gift, I have promised Guinea Pig Dad a new treat -- Chocolate Cherry Cake. Mmm-mmm-mmm, it's going to be great...once I figure out what I'm doing to make it. Sometimes I just make these things up as I go along.

Since I'm going to post it on Sunday, I thought I would ramp up the excitement by talking about how good and good for you cherries are since fresh cherries are going to be part of Sunday's dessert, but then I realized I've already told you how good cherries are. Hmmm...

So I thought I would talk about all the wonderfulness and variety of chocolate there is since there is going to be some chocolate action going on, but then I realized that I've already told you how wonderful and varietous chocolate is. Hrumph...

Maybe it's just the vacation-is-still-a-ways-away talking (which by the way is in Maine so be ready for some fresh seafood posts in the near future), but I'm drawing a blank on what to do tonight so I'm going to take this opportunity to put out a call for requests.

STUFF YOU WANNA KNOW

I love doing food research and finding out new things, so let me know what's been eating at ya?

What do you gotta to know more about?

Got an ingredient you don't know what to do with?  Let me know and I'll figure something out for you.

Help me to help you. Please.

So send me some subject matter ideas to theculinarycreative@gmail.com and I'll do a look-see and come up with something fun to make or test or do or whatever.  Did I mention please?  And thank you!

0 comments: