Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some Cakes: A Retrospective, Part I

Though the blog is new, the fun with food has been going on for awhile. So for your viewing pleasure, I'm tossing in some k2 cake creations from earlier this year. Never thought that baking would end up being my thing, but baking is pretty precise and I'm pretty anal, ah, detail-oriented, so it's been a good match.

Baby Shower Block



Wedding "Blues"



I Heart Crayons (before)



I Heart Crayons (after)



Happy 58th Birthday, David Cassidy!



Darcy's Farewell Cake



Okay, this was actually done a couple of years ago, but I like to call it Meredith Before



And we'll call this one, Meredith After



Okay, that one not so edible unless you enjoy diapers and baby sock roses, but still...cake! Wendi is working on some of her photos as well, so more tasty food for the viewing to come.

k2

0 comments: