Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Change: A blog post by Wendi, in 500 words or less


Change is inevitable, as readers of TCC you know how we like to change things up. Recipes, blog format, hairstyles... Going into the new year you will have another change coming your way.

Today is my last day as one of the primary bloggers for TCC.  Due to the world outside of the blog, I have found myself unable to post to the quality that is the set standard for TCC.  K2 has been very gracious with the amount of time and effort she has put forth, making up for what I have not been able to do.  Because she's been so amazing, it makes this transition much less painful.

I have been so lucky to have been a part of this experience.  It makes me sad to have to say goodbye, but I leave knowing that our readers are in very capable hands.

I look forward to being the occasional guest blogger as time permits and will continue as a faithful reader. Thank you for letting me be a part of TCC's kitchen invasion for the past year and a half.

Wendi

"just because everything is different, doesn't mean anything has changed" - Irene Peter

0 comments: