Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Things that make you go...Oh!


So as foil and saran your way through tailgate food prep and storage, I thought I'd share a little something that I consider one of the best kept secrets in the kitchen.

A friend of my Mom's pointed it out to her, and Mom pointed it out to me, and I have taken it upon myself to spread the word of...the Roll Holders.

If you've never looked closely at the end of a box of saran wrap or alumninum foil, then you'll have missed the little area that you can press in on either end (like box handles) that holds the roll in place!

and it does hold!

I KNOW!  So simple...who knew?  (Okay, the Glad wrap people did and kind of put it out there for those people who notice stuff.)


For those of you who already knew this, good on ya!  Why didn't you say anything sooner?

For those who are having a V-8 moment, you're welcome.  And now your turn, pass it on.

0 comments: