Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March Meatloaf Madness

 
In the past week or so, I've been asked a couple of times if I've ever thought about making a meatloaf for the blog, wellllllllllllll, true confession:

I make horrible meatloaf. sigh

I don't know why, but perfect meatloaf -- that succulent, light, flavorful, and browned to perfection lump of meaty goodness -- continues to allude me despite my better efforts.  Please don't ask why I can whip together a five course fancy pants gourmet meal for six but can't toss together a simple, edible meatloaf for everynight fare.  I'm just ironic that way.

SO...I had this crazy notion to enlist some meatloaf-making help in the form of a readers contest. Yay!

Welcome to
MARCH MEATLOAF MADNESS!

Going to make this really simple, to enter:

1) Email a copy of your favorite and/or best meatloaf recipe to theculinarycreative@gmail.com by Wed March 13, 2013 (11:59 PM EST).

2) Each contest entry will be reviewed in consultation with my expert panel of culinary judges (i.e., Guinea Pig Mom and Dad).

3) Each member of the juding panel will pick their favorite among the recipes submitted which will then be featured as posts on The Culinary Creative at the end of the month.  If you send me a recipe, I'm going to take that as consent to make, photograph, and publish (with full credit given to the recipe provider, of course) that recipe online.  Just sayin.

4) Super Cool Prizes (yet to be determined) will be awarded to the top 3 recipes chosen and featured on TCC.

Sounds easy, right?  I hope you will indulge me in this endeavor and send me something good stuff because I know a lot of you have some gems in your recipe stash and I NEED some serious meatloafing assistance.

Let the games begin! 






0 comments: