Google Groups
Subscribe to The Culinary Creative
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Another Non-Post Post (aka "What Is She Doing Now?")

 
So that I can focus on bringing you a really spectacular post on Sunday (parsnips, chocolate, that's all I'm going to tell you -- and don't make a squinchy face, you know it's going to be fabulous), I wanted to use tonight's post to let you know about a little change I'm making at TCC.

Same Bat Channel, Same-ish Bat Time

In March I am starting a new job that I am very excited about.  I will still be doing events but on a much larger, wider scale than previously.  Only thing is that new job = lots of travel = less time in the kitchen as I get acclimated to my new gig and all that it entails.

NOT to worry though!  I am not about to cut you loose and leave you to your own devices.  I'm having way too much fun coming up with fun foods to share (did I mention parsnips and chocolate? watch for it, it will be sweeping the nation), but in order to make the transition manageable for the foreseeable future I will only be posting on Sundays, starting this weekend.

I figure, though, if time permits I will try to slip in the occasional Wednesday bonus post (say it with me -- WooHoo!), especially since I will be traveling not only to different states but the occasional different country.  The world is full of great food inspirations and I plan to continue to share those with you.

So please bear with me as I make this change and stay tuned for more interesting and exciting posts (parsnips, chocolate, spread the word).  

As always, thank you SO VERY MUCH for reading along.

Bon appetite!
K2

0 comments: